Besides the spacious, elegant rooms and wonderful organic meals, another unique reason to visit is the June lychee season. This "royal" fruit is wonderful and the onsite orchard provides many of these heavenly fruits to enjoy. This small intimate retreat is a real gem. We loved how welcoming and warm the aloha spirit is here and can't wait to return... More
- Also Known As:
- Hawaii Island Retreat At Ahu Pohaku Ho`Omaluhia Hotel Kapaau
- Hawaii Island Retreat At Ahu Pohaku Ho`Omaluhia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawaii Island Retreat is unique among Hawaii's destinations, spas, and eco-retreats. Set among evergreens and ocean breezes, our 50 acre boutique hotel offers gracious accommodations in complete harmony with nature. It is the ideal location for weddings, spa vacations, and corporate retreats, offering elegant venues in a distinctly Hawaiian setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Stentorian NV and Tingo so you can book your Hawaii Island Retreat at Ahu Pohaku Ho`omaluhia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.