We stayed for 15 nights in November after a very hectic stay in Ho Chi Minh city and it was fantastic to be able to relax and unwind, although it was still too short a stay...next time it will be for 3 weeks. Although only meeting Linda briefly b4 leaving to visit her partner Scotty in Thailand, Linda and all... More
- Also Known As:
- Shades Resort Apartments Hotel
- Shades Resort Apartments Hotel Mui Ne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome to you from Shades Resort Mui Ne, Vietnam.We are a top quality boutique resort catering to all ages young and old.If you're planning a special occasion or simply need to unwind after a hectic workweek, join us at Shades Resort. Utilize Shades as your base to see the beautiful area or just relax around the pool in the sun. With a selection of 7 self contained Apartments and 4 Studio rooms, you will feel the luxury as soon as you arrive. With seafront and/or poolside views we guarantee you that Shades will take your breath away every time you look across the Bay of Mui Ne. Within walking distance to a selection of Eastern and Western Cuisine, Mui Ne is a destination you will never forget.You are guaranteed a lounger or comfy chair around the pool, cold drinks and cocktails from the bar, great service from our beautiful staff and of course panoramic views to drink in. You will enjoy top of the range rooms with luxurious beds, marble kitchens, computer, wifi available throughout the resort, flat screen televisions with 18 international channels, a vast DVD selection and player in each room plus total privacy to just be you.We offer a fully cooked breakfast, which is enjoyed outside in the warmth of the morning glory as well as a full laundry service both complimentary to every guest who stay with us. Join us and the other guests at our evening happy hour from 5pm before heading out for the evening stroll along the strip of restaurants and night clubs or just relax and have your meals delivered to you by the pool.If you are here with your younger family, you can enjoy relaxing while keeping an eye on the children safely around the resort on the sand or in the pool.If you prefer your privacy there are plenty of areas to wind down and watch the sun set. Short and long term guests are always welcome.Ask about our group bookings for your next Golfing trip, Family Destination, Workweek Retreat or just chilling out with some friends English and Vietnamese spoken for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Shades Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.