Our recent stay in Dec 2011 in Chateau de l'Isle-Marie is really an experience, awesome indeed. The main castle, the candle light dinner, the annex building which had been converted to an apartment, suited us well. The interior is very cosy and lovely. The exterior looks old, and aged, and this is what it should be. We simply love it!... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De l`Isle-Marie Hotel
- Chateau De l`Isle-Marie Hotel Picauville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau de L’Isle-Marie in Normandy France, is a luxury Chateau Bed & Breakfast near Bayeux, Mont-St-Michel and the D-Day landing beaches. Chateau guests can choose between the elegant Bed and Breakfast accommodation in five luxurious guest rooms in the Château or three luxury self catering apartments in the Norman Manoir de Bellefonds. Recommended by Travel & Leisure as one of 2 romantic getaways in France and by the Michelin Guide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Chateau de l'Isle-Marie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.