Sierra Lago takes a bit of effort to get to - particularly the last 18km (4 wheel drive and good ground clearence strongly recommended). Once you arrive, you are surrounded by natural beauty, quiet, helpful and attentive staff and fantastic food. There is as much (or as little) to keep you busy as you'd like - bikes to ride, a... More
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Lago Resort And Spa
- Sierra Lago Hotel Juanacatlan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Can you imagine a place still existing in this world, where you are so close to the sky that you really do believe you can reach out and touch the clouds and feel them softly enveloping you? There lies such a place, set in the great and verdant Mexican Sierra Madre, where it seems that time has totally stood still, just waiting for you to come and share in its eternal beauty and peace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Olotels, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sierra Lago Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.