UPDATED AND EDITED AFTER BEING CONTACTED BY THE OWNER REQUESTING CHANGES: We stayed as part of our honeymoon after finding Massillan on the Mrs and Mrs Smith website, it looked amazing! We arrived to the front facade, again very beautiful, to find out that our room had been upgraded to a slightly bigger room, a lovely gesture! We booked dinner... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Massillan Hotel
- Chateau De Massillan Hotel Avignon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau de Massillan is a small Luxury Hotel and Gastronomic restaurant situated in the heart of Provence's famous Cotes du Rhone wine region. In 1550 is was owned by Diane de Poitiers the famous lover of King Henry II, in 2001 it was transformed by it's Interior designer owners stylishly mixing the old with the new. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia and Priceline so you can book your Chateau de Massillan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.