The hotel was nice and about on par for the Holiday Inn line. No complaints as I was not in the room long enough to find any faults. A group of us floated the Illinois River and were gone most of the day.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Tahlequah Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Tahlequah Hotel Tahlequah
- Holiday Inn Tahlequah
- Tahlequah Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Tahlequah Hotel is just minutes from Northeastern State University (NSU), Cherokee Nation Headquarters, the Cherokee Heritage Center and the Illinois River. During the summer season, Northeastern State University hosts Downtown Country and Rivercity Players. Northeastern State University soccer, football, baseball and softball fields are just minutes from the Holiday Inn Express in Tahlequah. With hot summers, the Illinois River is a great place to float and enjoy the summer sun. The Cherokee Heritage Center has the Trail of Tears Drama at the Tsa-La-Gi outdoor amphitheater. Two restaurants within 100 feet of the Holiday Inn Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Tahlequah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.