It is nothing like the beautiful pictures, et. They say they have all these activities but when we were there none but the spa were available except one or two small events for 1 hour long. It was borning, nothing to do and very, very rustic. Do not go there and extremely overpriced.
- Also Known As:
- Arasha Tropical Rainforest Resort And Spa
- Arasha Tropical Rainforest Hotel Pedro Vicente Maldonado
- Arasha Tropical Rainforest Hotel
- Arasha Tropical Rainforest Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arasha Tropical Forest Resort & Spa is located about 2 hours car drive from Quito, the capital city of Ecuador. We have been Awarded 12 times from 2004 to 2012 by "World Travel Awards" an institution in London, United Kingdom as "Leading Resort & Spa in ECUADORPlease visit. We have on premises Primary and Secondary Forests which can be visited. 17 different Attractions to keep you busy or you can relax choosing a more distant bungalow from entertaining centers.Our Restaurant El Bosque and Choco Bar will make you so happy you don't want to leave. Ecuadorian and International Food prepared in our kitchen by 14 employees make sure your taste buds dance. Hope to see you soon with us. Gustavo DiezPresident & CEOArasha Ltd.Pedro Vicente Maldonado (Km 121 via Quito-Calacali-La Independencia)PichinchaEcuador ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Arasha Tropical Rainforest Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.