Big disappointment. We did not get our welcome drink. We went prepared for adventure sports advertised by the resort but none were available. Food was good. Spa service was good. Overpriced and definately not worth the money. It was not at all luxurious - just average. If this is the best resort at Corbett, wonder how poor the others are.
- Also Known As:
- The Corbett Hideaway Hotel
- The Corbett Hideaway Hotel Corbett
- Corbett Hideaway Hotel Nainital
- The Corbett Hideaway Jim Corbett National Park, India - Uttarakhand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread over an area of 13 acres, The Corbett Hideaway, one of the finest wildlife resorts in Corbett is concealed in the thick of a mango grove, where in season; the mangoes hang ripe and luscious right against your door. Exotic mixed shrubbery, alive with flowers, is crossed by pebbled paths lead to charming cottages with sit outs. The wonderful stillness is broken only by the sound of the Kosi River and myriad birds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The Corbett Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.