This place was so bad it became comical! Like Much beloved we had no hot water, dreadful food, no light, heard the car crash that was the band and sampled the foul and fly covered food. We changed rooms (we were in the luxury end to start with) the downgrade had hot water but the loo seat and shower were... More
- Also Known As:
- Kalem Island Oliviera Hotel Dikili
- Kalem Island Oliviera Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kalem Island, a haunting place of only the sailors up to date which has never lost its mysterious character is making time loses its meaning while taking you to an amazing world within a historical texture. Kalem Island's boutique hotel Oliviera Resort let you experience the comfort of being in an Island with its 30 distinct rooms which are decorated in minor and simple details. It offers warm atmosphere in its restaurants and bars accompanied by the splendid views of Eagean shores and Lesbos Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tablet Hotels, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Kalem Island Oliviera Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.