This has to be one of the best places in the area to eat and to enjoy your surroundings. Everything about Harmony Hall is wonderful. You have to spend the day up there and eat, drink, relax take it all in. Review over! just go, OK.
- Also Known As:
- Harmony Hall Hotel
- Harmony Hall Hotel Saint Philip
- Harmony Hall Antigua/Saint Philip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on the remote east coast of Antigua, overlooking Nonsuch Bay. It is a small getaway with a lovely low key atmosphere. The Italian Restaurant is open every day for lunch and dinner. The guests can take the opportunity of the boat trip to Green Island surrounded with the lovely turquoise water. There is also an art gallery with the scheduled exhibitions.6 nice and confortable rooms are avaliable ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Harmony Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.