We're a couple in the late 30'ies who were traveling without kids for the first time in many years so we wanted somewhere quiet without too many tourists. We booked the flights through a charter company but didn't want to stay at any of their resorts. We looked here on TripAdvisor and found The Migrante Guesthouse. It was lovely! The... More
- Also Known As:
- Migrante Guesthouse Hotel
- Migrante Guesthouse Hotel Boa Vista
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Some rooms, each with its own distinctive personality for exigent and demanding travellers with a preference for a smaller environment and warmer ambience. Let us whisk you away from the rhythms of tourist villages and the crowds of big hotels. Come celebrate our culture. We offer the opportunity to encounter and experience new people and friends.Completely restored from a colonial-style house and situated in the old part of Sal Rei, a small town on Boa Vista island, this very good quality guest house uses natural energy and local products in an earnings redistribution context.Upon returning from your adventures, you’ll encounter a tiny bar and a amazing patio. This cosy environment allows you to relive that exotic atmosphere bound to the traveller’s hospitality. Ultimately, you’ll flow with the rhythms of live from the music and smiles of the Capverdians. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Migrante Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.