We stayed here back in July. We paid the extra for a superior room and I would recommend doing the same. The room we had was superb, spacious and had an amazing view. Walking into the room for the first time there was a real wow factor. I'm also glad we stayed here and not in Evora. Beja and Evora... More
- Also Known As:
- Pousada De Castelo De Alvito Hotel
- Pousada De Castelo De Alvito Hotel Alvito
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pousada Castelo de Alvito is a renovated 15th century castle in the village of Alvito, with superb gardens and a swimming pool. Every room in Castelo de Alvito is air-conditioned and includes cable TV, bathrobes and a well-stocked mini-bar. The hotel's restaurant serves traditional cuisine and wines of the region of Alentejo. Activities such as bicycle tours, country walks, shooting and horse-riding are available in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Escapio, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Pousada de Castelo de Alvito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.