We were in Tangkaan for three nights, and we decided to go with Padre Burgos Castle Resort on daily boat trips, to watch whalesharks - and we did it twice. David was excellent answering our questions before we arrived Tangkaan and was the only place that told us that was able to do a whaleshark watching trip with just two... More
- Also Known As:
- Padre Burgos Castle Hotel Padre Burgos
- Padre Burgos Castle Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic family-run boutique hotel and resort, with excellent facilities and a friendly and intimate atmosphere. Superb location with great beach, beautiful corals and stunning sea views. All guest rooms beautifully furnished and decorated, with air-conditioning and en-suite bathrooms. Swimming pool, sailing, kayaking, snorkeling, satellite TV, DVD, free Wi-Fi, bar and fine-dining restaurant. Local activities include scuba diving, whale shark watching, island tours, caving, waterfalls, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Padre Burgos Castle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.