My wife and I and our six year old twins stayed at Trogon House for two nights on 12 and 13 April 2011. We had a great experience and cannot recommend the place highly enough. The setting is incredible: a maze of private cabins, dining areas, sun decks and swimming pools linked by raised walkways all set amongst virgin forest,... More
- Also Known As:
- Trogon House And Forest Hotel The Crags
- Trogon House And Forest Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trogon House & forest spa offers exquisite luxury, suspended in the tree tops of a forest reserve that stretches untamed along the Tsitsikamma mountains and beyond. Elevated into the tree tops, the lodges embrace the forest with see-through glass walls and sky-lit roofs, creating a true "nature forest" experience. What really sets Trogon House apart, is the absolute privacy and exclusivity in the midst of nature's pristine beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Trogon House and Forest Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.