Nothing different or spectacular from other Crowne Plaza hotels. Hotel is seemingly under renovation so there are some minor glitches you have to sort out but it should be okay. Buffet breakfast is good but coffee should be more routine, consistently it seemed we had to be asking for coffee throughtout our week of work here. The staff is overall... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Santo Domingo
- Santo Domingo Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo puts you in reach of the New World's fascinating history and the city s modern culture and nightlife. You can walk to the Colonial Zone, the Cultural Centre and the business district, and the main shopping areas are also close by. A 35-minute drive will take you to the Caribbean s best beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.