My wife and I just sept 4 day here and enjoyed our stay very much. Richie (the proprietor) and all the staff at the Hermitage Plantation Inn make it feel like home. The food is fantastic and the rum punch is out of this world! We loved waking up in the morning to the sounds fo the jungle and the... More
- Also Known As:
- The Hermitage Plantation Hotel Nevis
- The Hermitage Plantation Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hermitage is a small plantation inn with an excellent reputation for its charm and warm, West Indian hospitality. The guest rooms are like gingerbread cottages and are styled after the old Planter’s house with a tradition of elegant West Indian style, antiques, mahogany four poster canopy beds, and private verandahs, with swaying hammocks, in an orchard like setting of mango trees and tropical plants. The Hermitage offers tranquility and serenity in its peaceful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Hermitage Plantation Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.