Arriving at Hermitage Plantation Inn on a Wednesday for dinner is akin to surprising Grandma on Thanksgiving; as long as Grandma was a great cook. Wednesday is indeed Pig Roast night at Hermitage and the spread is the Islands best meal. Served in the great house, the oldest in the Caribbean, a giant home grown suckling pig has been slowly... More
- Also Known As:
- The Hermitage Plantation Hotel
- The Hermitage Plantation Hotel Nevis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hermitage is a small plantation inn with an excellent reputation for its charm and warm, West Indian hospitality. The guest rooms are like gingerbread cottages and are styled after the old Planter’s house with a tradition of elegant West Indian style, antiques, mahogany four poster canopy beds, and private verandahs, with swaying hammocks, in an orchard like setting of mango trees and tropical plants. The Hermitage offers tranquility and serenity in its peaceful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Hermitage Plantation Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.