I really liked everything about this hotel--the pretty, lush interior (nice courtyard and pool on roof), the friendly staff, and the great location (two blocks from Los Muertos pier). But the beds--they're almost painfully hard! I'm not the greatest sleeper, so perhaps if you are it's not a problem, but i awoke several times almost aching, and wishing for something... More
- Also Known As:
- Posada Roger Puerto Vallarta
- Posada Roger Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a real Mexican-style hotel in downtown Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by beautiful gardens and authentic Mexican architecture. Our personalized service, always cordial and efficient, assures that you will return home with a smile on your face!We are located one block from the main beach in old town, 2 minutes walk to the malecon ‘the sea walk’, and 20 minutes to the International Airport.We are very close to shopping areas, markets, internet cafes, as well as to other services to make your vacations simply perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Posada de Roger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.