It's difficult to find a reasonably priced hotel with local charm in Puerto Vallarta. It's either big hotels without personality in the heart of icky touristville or you can rent a nice but souless apartment. Quinta Maria Cortez is the exception. It bills itself as a B&B but it's so much more. It's an ecclectic groups of rooms each with... More
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Maria Cortez Hotel
- Quinta Maria Cortez Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atmospheric All-Suite B&B in Mediterranean-style architecture, situated on a secluded beach. 7 Suites on 8 levels all with private bath, kitchenettes and great views along with whimsical curios and original art. A roof top terrace great for watching sunsets along with a terrace on the beach for soaking in the sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Quinta Maria Cortez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.