Well, where do I begin? Guanajuato is a very special place for my husband and I as we met here in 1997 during our studies at La Universidad de Guanajuato. We visited GTO again in 2001 and stayed in the jardin but found it to be too busy and noisy. Casa Estrella was the PERFECT place to stay during our... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa Estrella De La Valenciana Hotel
- Casa Estrella De La Valenciana Hotel Guanajuato
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Estrella de la Valenciana is a hillside Mexican bed and breakfast inn that overlooks the Valenciana mine. Every one of our unique bedrooms has a view of the city and its surrounding mountains. Nestled in the heart of the Central Mexican Highlands - Mexico's "Cradle of Independence," our location is perfect to enjoy the romantic city of Guanajuato, with its underground tunnels and beautiful plazas, as well as day trips to the nearby cities of San Miguel de Allende and Dolores Hidalgo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Casa Estrella de la Valenciana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.