The entire team at the Hotel deserves to be congratulated. The Executive Lounge is great under the leadership of Miriam. The location is very good; very close to the historic sights with easy access to other modes of transportation. The rooms was always clean and in good shape. The restaurant in the lobby is great; with good services.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Mexico City Reforma Hotel
- Hilton Mexico City Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Hilton Mexico City Reforma
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five-star Hilton Mexico City Reforma hotel is located beside the downtown, historic area of Mexico City – alongside the city’s finest architecture and theatres, embassies and art galleries. Fifteen minutes from Mexico City Airport, this central Mexico City hotel is a short drive from the bustling financial and business areas of Mexico. Recipient of a TripAdvisor award for 'Best Hotel for Business Travelers', this hotel in downtown Mexico City boasts an impressive conference and event space that can accommodate groups for 15 up to 5,000 with ease. Enjoy a swim in the 25-meter rooftop pool, work out in the fully-equipped fitness center or enjoy a delicious meal in one of 3 hotel restaurants. Decorated with original artwork by renowned Mexican artists, the Hilton Mexico City Reforma hotel is proud of its heritage - and the attentive service provided by its staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hilton Hotels, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Mexico City Reforma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.