Older, mexican style decor hotel, clean and in great location in Col Roma. Lots of restaurants/bars within walking distance. Staff was very friendly, spoke English and very helpful. Zocalo was a 40 peso cab ride. Bosque de Chapultepec was about 2 miles away which we walked. I would stay at this hotel again. Budget friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De La Condesa Hotel Mexico City
- Casa De La Condesa Hotel
- Casa De La Condesa Mexico City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a safe, residential plaza filled with fountains and cafes, Casa de La Condesa is a boutique hotel with traditional local Mexican flare. The courtyard style architecture and the use of Mexican colors throughout the property provide an authentic and relaxing escape from bustling Mexico City. With free WiFi throughout the hotel, kitchens in every room and a local Gelato shop on site, our hotel is the perfect sanctuary for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Budget Places, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, MexVax, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Casa de la Condesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.