We checked a few hotels out when we arrived in Cancun and made the mistake to go for the cheapest. They quickly showed us the room and we had to pay directly when checking in. I always check for bedbugs after being bitten all over once in another hostel. When I pulled back the sheets, we found multiple bedbugs, dead... More
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hostel Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Mayan Hostel Cancun Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under new ownership and management, an old well known backpacker hotspot returns! The Mayan Hostel, located at 17 Margaritas Street (just one block from the ADO bus station, in the heart of downtown Cancun with easy access to all major attractions.* Free Wi-Fi* Free Breakfast* Free City Tour* 24 Hr Reception * TV Room (great movie collection!)* Lounge * Rooftop Terrace* Front porch patio with loungers and hammocks* BBQ Pit* Hammocks* No Curfews* Book ExchangeLet our friendly and engaging staff make your trip to Cancun one to remember! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Mayan Hostel Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.