For the price, hotel was nice. I like the location, close to town without being right in town. Room (superior) was very large, especially the bathroom (no hair dryer though - be sure to take your own). Everything was clean, bed was comfortable enough. I had breakfast there a couple times, it was good, nothing spectacular. Arturo is a very... More
- Also Known As:
- Villablanca Garden Beach Cozumel
- Hotel Villablanca Garden Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villablanca Garden Beach is a beachfront hotel located approximately 5 miles from Cozumel Airport and two miles from town, right in front of Villablanca Reef and Wall (great for snorkeling and diving).Our exclusive property includes 50 rooms and suites, two villas and a Pent-House, all units are equipped with A/C, ceiling fan, refrigerator, satellite TV, telephone and sunken tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, HostelBookers, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Villablanca Garden Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.