A delightful 4 days, wish it had been more. Outdoor bar was a small gathering place for some some surfing expats living in area. We stayed in two rooms, both of which were perfect. Only complaint was that our trip could have been longer. Hope to get back.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Carrizalillo Hotel
- Villas Carrizalillo Hotel Puerto Escondido
- Carrizalillo Hotel Puerto Escondido
- Carrizalillo Resort Puerto Escondido
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Carrizalillo is a small boutique resort hotel in Puerto Escondido consisting of 12 uniquely designed units. The property is situated under a small palm grove atop a cliff side, overlooking one of the most scenic bays in the area. All Villas come equipped with air conditioning, kitchenettes, wireless internet, personal safes, and private outdoor areas. Other property amenities include a swimming pool, library/lounge and now Restaurant/bar Los Tugas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Villas Carrizalillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.