We traveled in Feb 2009 had a wonderful family vacation the staff was friendly and very helpful since we didn't know much Spanish. The hotel is centrally located. Lush tropical vegetation. The room was clean & spacious, large pools ,walking distance from beach. The water park was fun for the kids. Would go back again in a heart beat.
- Also Known As:
- Ixtapa Palace Magic World Hotel Playa La Ropa
- Ixtapa Palace Magic World Hotel
- Palace Magic World Ixtapa
- Palace Magic World Hotel Ixtapa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a condo in a tropical town, beaches with crystalline water, colorful fish and exotic drinks.Ixtapa Palace Resort welcomes you to Mexico’s best kept secret with a true Mexican atmosphere, original charm and tradition. A distinctive resort to relax and enjoy the tropical surroundings or take part of the many amenities Ixtapa Palace has to offer its guests. - Relax in one of our 3 swimming pools. - Enjoy a relaxing day at the spa, with Ixtapa's only temascal. - Ixtapa Palace hosts the largest gym including free weights, machines, cardio, aerobics room, tennis and squash courts. - High speed tobogan for the kids. - Mini-golf and table tennis. - All suites are equipped with A/C and calbe tv. - Ask about our suites with kitchenettes.We hope you enjoy your next vacation to Ixtapa Palace Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Ixtapa Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.