I stayed in Banff for only two days... but the HI was really nice. I had help with my luggage and also was able to ask when i needed something. The room was clean and the furniture quite new. There was a cafe where you could get breakfast. A kitchen also of course. Outside you could see the Rockies :)... More
- Also Known As:
- Hi-Banff Alpine Centre Hotel
- Hi-Banff Alpine Centre Hotel Banff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you looking for an place to stay in Banff? Seeking the Canadian Rocky Mountain experience? HI Banff Alpine Centre Hostel, has a more than just dorm beds, this Banff hostel also has many family and couples rooms available to book for your holiday in Banff. Looking to make a reservation? * Cougar Pete's on site restaurant * The Storm Cellar Pub and Gamehouse * Free guest use Wi-fi through out * Two spacious guest kitchens, * Two cozy lounges with fireplaces * Lookout deck with spectacular views of the mountains. * Internet kiosks to send a message to your friends at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Priceline so you can book your HI-Banff Alpine Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.