Booked this place thinking it would be close to the airport - not so much. The room was okay - but very noisy - children playing hockey in the hallway, breakfast dishes being smacked around at 7 in the morning. The complimentary breakfast was tasty, but the noise was very distracting.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Airport Hotel Calgary
- Best Western Calgary
- Best Western Airport Hotel
- Calgary Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer 76 well-appointed rooms, five with Roman Hot Tubs, minutes away from the airport and conveniently located close to highway #1 (16th Avenue) and highway #2 (Deerfoot Trail), with easy access to the Calgary Zoo, Calgary Tower, Calgary Stampede grounds, and downtown. Enjoy the indoor pool, hot tub, fitness center, vending and ice machines, HSIA, plus many more amenities. Free Airport courtesy vehicle and Breakfast Buffet. Licensed Thai Place restaurant Tue-Sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Best Western, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your BEST WESTERN Airport Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.