We come to Calgary regularly and this was the first time staying at the international. Lets just say the price for a business suite is too much for the service and ammentities you get. Wifi sucks and you have to pay for it! Also front desk people were not very nice when ee checked in. No one had any clue... More
- Also Known As:
- Calgary International Hotel
- International Hotel Calgary
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Calgary's original "All-Suite Hotel", we are committed to being the leading hotel of choice in downtown Calgary, consistently going beyond the expectations of our guests by promising simplicity, distinctive service, care and accountability. All of our Guest Suites include such luxurious amenities as high thread count sheets, pillow top mattress, duvet, and flat screen TV. Our suites range in size from 595 to 750 square feet and offer both living and bedroom spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Venere, Otel, EasyToBook, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your International Hotel Suites Calgary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.