This hotel in the middle of downtown Edmonton is almost impossible to find from the road without asking someone where it is. The room was fine but way overpriced. The buffet breakfast was very good, and as it included juice and coffee, not too badly priced.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Edmonton Centre Hotel Edmonton
- Delta Edmonton Centre Hotel
- Delta Edmonton
- Edmonton Delta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 7 minutes from everything…The Delta Edmonton Centre Suite Hotel is ideally located in the heart of downtown Edmonton within the City Centre Shopping Mall. Featuring pedway connections to the subway, 2 other shopping centres, the Shaw Conference Centre and 17 office towers the Delta Edmonton Centre Suite Hotel is just 7 minutes from everything. Just steps away from Sir Winston Churchill Square, City Hall and the heart of the Arts District we are right next door to internationally recognized festivals such as the Edmonton Folk Music Festival, Jazz Festival, Street Performers Festival, and Taste of Edmonton. If festivals are not your thing, the same area boasts cultural locations such as the Alberta Art Gallery, Winspear Theatre and Citadel Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Venere, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your Delta Edmonton Centre Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.