I stayed in a pet friendly Villa and my Springer Spaniel and we had a fabulous time on the beach. A great addition to Pacific Sands are Ready to Go foods that you can purchase on site. I had a wonderful soup and even bought another to take home it was so tasty.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.