I found this place to be extremely quiet and the beds were very comfy. Only thing is the design of the place, its kinda a bit prison like or mental institution. The washrooms and showers could do with a bit of a revamp. They are clean, just old style. They need to get vending machines that sell food. The closest... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International Vancouver Jericho Beach Hotel
- Hostelling International Vancouver Jericho Beach Hotel Vancouver
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vancouver's hostel by the beach is located just 20 minutes from downtown and 10 minutes from the University of BC. At HI-Vancouver Jericho Beach you'll be surrounded by parkland and sandy beaches, with views of downtown Vancouver, Stanley Park, and the North Shore Mountains at your doorstep.Live like a local and experience all Vancouver has to offer. Cycling, kayaking, beach volleyball, wind-surfing and hiking are within easy reach. Travelling to Vancouver with your bike? HI-Vancouver Jericho Beach provides secure bike storage, and our friendly staff can direct you to the many bike trails, street routes and pathways.HI-Vancouver Jericho Beach is the only Vancouver hostel with a licensed café on site. Jerry's Cafe is open for breakfast, dinner, and drinks seven days a week. Join us for our weekly activities while experiencing the great food and some great Canadian Beer selections.HI-Vancouver Jericho Beach is the ideal West Coast home base for outdoor adventurers, beach-goers and summertime relaxers - we've got it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Hostelling International Vancouver Jericho Beach Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.