I've stayed here (private single room) for a week or so every summer for the past 8 years. PROS: very affordable (private single room w/ shared washroom: $33-$35/night, 10% off for HI members), very secure, very clean, 24 hour access, fridge & microwave to use, right across the street from the entrance to Wreck Beach (one of Canada's most unique... More
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Spirit Hostel At Ubc Hotel Vancouver
- Pacific Spirit Hostel At Ubc Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Spirit Hostel is the perfect location for backpackers visiting Vancouver. Rooms are quiet and clean and, unlike other hostels, you only have one or two people to one of our private single or twin rooms. The hostel is on the beautiful UBC campus, with easy access to campus amenities, affordable food, pubs and entertainment and Vancouver's many attractions. It's a safe, secure environment surrounded by hiking and biking trails and Vancouver's most popular beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pacific Spirit Hostel at UBC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.