Hotel is located closed to everything downtown. Room is outdated and very small but suited our needs for two people for two days. Room was very warm and when asked if I could control heat was told yes but I could not get it to work. Odd that you cannot charge your meals to your room.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Victoria On The Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Days Inn Victoria On The Harbour Hotel
- Days Inn Victoria
- Victoria Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located on Victoria’s downtown Inner Harbour, walking distance to Convention Centre, Parliament Buildings, restaurants, shopping, attractions and more. Clean, comfortable guest rooms and an onsite restaurant/lounge, seasonal outdoor heated pool, year-round whirlpool, parking, complimentary high-speed Internet access, local calls, coffee/tea/bottled water. Harbourview, Pet-friendly, and Kitchenette rooms available. Come and visit our beautiful Garden City, and we’ll take care of the rest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Days Inn Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Victoria On The Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.