We spent the night in Digby after taking the Ferry from St. John. The Coastal Inn was exactly what we expected when booking there. It is clean and quiet even on a night when they were fully booked. It could use some updating but for the short amount of time we were there it was fine. You have to drive... More
- Also Known As:
- Coastal Inn Kingfisher Hotel Digby
- Coastal Inn Kingfisher Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the center of Nova Scotia's Evangeline Trail, on the protected Annapolis Basin, Digby's famous scallop fleet has plied the Bay of Fundy for centuries. In addition to being the "Scallop Capital of the World", Digby is the spot to see & do southwest Nova Scotia. Only minutes from the Saint John Ferry, Digby is central to many activities.36 spacious, air conditioned units (housekeeping available),color cable TV, laundromat, conference room, wheel chair acces, high speed internet access and children's play area. Enjoy continental breakfast in our sunny breakfast area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Coastal Inn Digby reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.