We stayed for 2 nights in this very nice motel. The room was clean, spacious, and quiet. The complimentary breakfast was basic but with fresh, delicious bagels and more. The staff was helpful and friendly. We found the guest washer and dryer near our room to be convenient. It was a great base for our visit to Digby area.
- Also Known As:
- Coastal Inn Kingfisher Hotel
- Coastal Inn Kingfisher Hotel Digby
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the center of Nova Scotia's Evangeline Trail, on the protected Annapolis Basin, Digby's famous scallop fleet has plied the Bay of Fundy for centuries. In addition to being the "Scallop Capital of the World", Digby is the spot to see & do southwest Nova Scotia. Only minutes from the Saint John Ferry, Digby is central to many activities.36 spacious, air conditioned units (housekeeping available),color cable TV, laundromat, conference room, wheel chair acces, high speed internet access and children's play area. Enjoy continental breakfast in our sunny breakfast area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Coastal Inn Digby reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.