Teeny showers, not much offered at breakfast, and a lot of old stairs to climb. But those are more than compensated for with the fantastic location, the bar downstairs (!!!!!) with cheap drinks, free wi-fi and computers, activities going on when it's cold/raining, and the really friendly staff who just made me feel so welcome. The value of this place... More
- Also Known As:
- Global Village Backpackers Hotel Toronto
- Global Village Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Global Village Backpackers is Toronto's original backpackers hostel. Since 1997 the "Village" has hosted thousands of travellers from around the world. Our facility offers 24 hour operations, large common area, backpackers pub and restaurant, kitchen, laundry and clean and comfortable rooms. We look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Global Village Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.