OK - as everyone here says, don't stay here in the summer. If you do, like I did, try sleeping in a wet t-shirt and unplug the fridge, as it makes the room even hotter. There is no AC - there is a ceiling fan, but it really doesn't do anything much. The proudly declared "personal shower mat" is hysterical.... More
- Also Known As:
- Residences Universitaires Uqam West Hotel Montreal
- Residences Universitaires Uqam West Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residences UQAM are located in the heart of downtown Montréal near Place des Arts Subway station and enclosed to many shops. A perfect location for people who like active life and who wish to live a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Residences Universitaires UQAM West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.