This is a wonderful hotel with a glamorous feeling to it, slightly reminiscent of Cote d’Azur grand hotels. My room – a superior room with king size bed - was spacious, quiet, tastefully appointed and clean, the bed very comfortable. The hotel has a stylish bar, and the restaurants are excellent. The hotel’s location is perfect, directly at the intersection... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Montreal Hotel
- Intercontinental Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bienvenue to the InterContinental Montréal! The hotel is ideally located at the gateway of Old Montreal and the downtown core, twenty minutes from Pierre Elliott Trudeau’s International Airport. Elegantly overlooking the international business area, connected to the Montréal Convention Centre and the underground city, the InterContinental Montréal is perfectly positioned for your next business trip. Minutes away from the Notre-Dame Basilica, the Pointe-à-Callière Montréal Museum of Archaeology and History and the Quartier des spectacles, the hotel also offers a great location for cultural getaways. Begin your day with a succulent buffet breakfast at our Osco! restaurant or exercise in our salted water pool. Upon your return in the evening, enjoy Provencal tapas and an absinthe cocktail at the Sarah B. bar, and benefit from stunning views of the city from your luxurious and spacious guestroom. From the moment you arrive to the moment you leave, you'll experience an authentic Montreal je ne sais quoi! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.