Its very well located you can literally get to the old town in 10 minutes. The rooms are very comfortable. We stayed at the hotel for 2 nights with 3 friends, we fit perfect in the room. Its for sure very good quality for a best western. Its seems to be brand new. Breakfast is great as well.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville Hotel
- Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville Hotel Quebec City
- Best Western Quebec City
- Quebec City Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy 4-star accommodation at this Quebec City hotel when visiting this charming and historic city. Located in the heart of the Quebec City business community and easily accessible from main highways, the Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville is an ideal choice for business or leisure travelers. Located 0.5 kilometers from the Old City, cruise ship terminal and Plains of Abraham, this Quebec City hotel offers easy access to the Museum of Civilization, the Quebec Convention Center and the Quebec Fine Arts Museum. Guests staying at the hotel will be close to all of the entertainment and major happening of Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Best Western, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.