We stayed here for two nights whilst in Quebec City. The staff were helpful on arrival, providing us with a map of the city, the Wi-Fi-passcode, etc. The rooms were alright; they were quite old, and there as a hole in the floor (?) Also, we were only provided with one towel (we were a party of four) and were... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Tourelles Hotel
- Chateau Des Tourelles Hotel Quebec City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our charming Hotel in Quebec city dowtown is a little Inn, built in 1898, offers many types of rooms, suites and studios. Situated in the heart of the Faubourg St. Jean-Baptiste, the “ Chateau des Tourelles” is at a walking distance from Québec’s main attractions such as the Old Québec, Avenue Cartier, the Plains of Abraham and City convention center. There is also a magnificent terrace on the rooftop where you can sit and enjoy the view of the city, the mountains and the St. Lawrence River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Chateau des Tourelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.