Located in a very undeveloped part of Southern Sulawesi, this quaint resort was our base for a week of diving off the pristine reefs surrounding Wakatobi. It's great value for money. You won't find 5 star finishings like marble bathtubs or Tempurpedic mattresses on California King beds, here but what they have (spacious showers, comfortable rustic rooms) are more than... More
- Also Known As:
- Patuno Resort Wakatobi Hotel
- Patuno Resort Wakatobi Hotel Wangi Wangi Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patuno Resort Wakatobi is the Wakatobi's most accessible Resort, situated only a 10 minute drive from the Matahora Airport in Wangi-Wangi. The Wakatobi National Marine Park encompasses over 12 thousand hectares of protected marine park and is made up of four main islands; Wangi-Wangi, Kaledupa, Tomia and Binongko. Patuno Resort stretches along a long white sandy beach which is ideal for sunbathing on, snorkeling from, strolling along, or organizing an impromptu barbecue on. A long barrier reef in front of this resort offers great diving and snorkeling opportunities. The breathtaking overhangs and steep walls of colorful corals are teaming with schooling pelagic fish and hammerhead sharks have recently been spotted here too. The resort is designed with natural building materials such as bamboo, teak wood, coconut wood, rattan and palm leaves, adding to the natural ambiance of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Otel so you can book your Patuno Resort Wakatobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.