My introduction to the Aboseli Serena Safari Lodge was an encounter with a cheeky vervet monkey, snatching a packet of sugar I was about to sweeten my tea with from my hand. I was doing my best to obey the 'DO NOT FEED THE MONKEYS' sign, but hey, these critters really were pushy. An ensemble of Masai, aimed slingshots to... More
- Also Known As:
- Amboseli Serena Safari Hotel
- Amboseli Serena Safari Hotel Amboseli National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the shadow of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest Mountain; beside a copse of giant Acacia trees and gently flowing natural spring. In the clean, crisp air of an Amboseli dawn, the snowcapped peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro shimmering in the southern sky, you can sit atop a volcanic throne in the middle of the Masai plains and see the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.