Just an overnight to attend a local athletic event. Not easy to spot as you go driving past ! Set back off road behind the 'Three Jolly Wheelers' pub/restaurant. Fairly large car park which appears to be shared with said restaurant. Entrance to car park not very obvious. Travelodge is a former 'InnKeeper's Lodge' hotel, a number of which have... More
- Also Known As:
- Chigwell Travelodge Hotel
- Chigwell Travelodge Hotel Woodford Green
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the early 19th-century, The Three Jolly Wheelers originally relied heavily on the tourist trade. A photograph of the inn taken in 1906 shows that the inn used to hire out horses and traps - most likely used by day-trippers travelling to Epping Forest. We still welcome tourists to this day, in addition to locals looking to unwind and choose from our diverse drink and food menus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Travelodge London Chigwell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.