My mother and I stayed at Postales following a visit to Buenos Aires - it was a relaxing and beautiful setting after being in the city. The service was tremendous. Nuri was the perfect host, helping us plan day trips and navigate the area. We also met the the owner Caroline, who made us feel very welcome. Easy to access... More
- Also Known As:
- Postales Boutique Wine Hotels - Valle De Uco Hotel
- Postales Boutique Wine Hotels - Valle De Uco Hotel Tunuyan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our premises in Valle de Uco has an exclusive 38 acres wine area to enjoy, relax and explore. You are invited to walk through our Malbec vineyard, patios and green garden, surrounded by ancient trees that involve the swimming pool with BBQ area and our nine spacious rooms, with a remarkable view to the Cordon del Plata (Andes Mountains). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Postales Boutique Wine Hotels - Valle de Uco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.