What a fantastic property! It has to be the most beautiful hacienda in Latin America . Impeccably maintained, with top notch service, in a beautiful setting near an active volcano. Almost everything is locally grown or raised.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda De San Antonio Hotel Comala
- Hacienda De San Antonio Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the midst of magnificent landscaped grounds at the foot of the Majestic Volcan de Fuego, the incredibly luxurious 19th Century hacienda is tucked away in the highlands of western Mexico. The two storey hacienda lies on a 470 acre expanse within a 5000 acre working ranch, organic farm and coffee plantation.22 suites and three grand suites all with a terrace or balcony offer comfort, tranquility and privacy. National cuisine from many regions of Mexico as well as international cuisine, under the creative direction of Oscar Peralta, is served in an array of exotic dining locations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere and Expedia so you can book your Hacienda de San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.