value for money. a very well-maintained hotel and something like a public park with traditional Thai activities. good Thai food with real Thai taste despite so many tourists. here, you can find a lot of locally-made handicrafts and skin products, too. the room are a bit old, though.
- Also Known As:
- Rose Garden Riverside Hotel Sam Phran
- Rose Garden Riverside Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautifully landscaped 70-acre botanical park by the Ta Chine River is located just outside Bangkok and has provided entertainment, relaxation, accommodation and a place to meet since 1962. Culture, tradition and a native way of life have been preserved through daily practices and performances. See our way of life for yourself on your next visit to Sampran Riverside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Sampran Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.