I have usually stayed at the other Southern Sun hotel at Montecasino, The Palazzo, which is more luxurious and 50% more expensive, so it was interesting to see the difference. You still have all the restaurants, shops, casino and the theatre that Montecasino has to offer just 2 minutes walk away and you can walk quite safely within the complex.... More
- Also Known As:
- Southern Sun Montecasino Hotel Fourways
- Southern Sun Montecasino Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting sheer elegance in a fushion of modern and period Venetian design the Southern Sun Montecasino opened in May 2010. Architecture and decor is inspired by and modelled on the Palazzo Corsini, a 15th century Villa situated on the slopes between Gianicolo and the Tiber River in Italy. The hotel has 194 spacious rooms with a fresh eclectic style complemented by an array of modern amenities to ensure a comfortable stay. The feature swimming pool overflows into a man-made dam creating a relaxed ambiance and guests also have the use of a high spec gymnasium. The hotel also includes a 1400m2 Conference Centre which includes a large venue catering for up to 190 delegates schoolroom style as well as an array of smaller conference and meeting rooms, all with the latest audio-visual equipment. The hotel is located at the Montecasino Entertainment Complex in Fourways, north of Johannesburg and 20 minutes from Sandton. Montecasino offers a large variety of dining options, cinemas, theatres, entertainment experiences, retail stores and a world-class casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets so you can book your Southern Sun Montecasino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.