Stayed Feb. 2013 for a 3 night ski vacation. Building and rooms were very clean and well appointed. Underground parking, close to ski lockers was a bonus. Not a true ski in ski out, as the walkways and area around the buildings were fully shovelled and salted each morning. But, the walk is minimal to get from the building up... More
- Also Known As:
- Village Touristique Mont-Sainte-Anne Hotel
- Village Touristique Mont-Sainte-Anne Hotel Beaupre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes from Québec City, Village Touristique Mont-Sainte-Anne Resort welcomes you where the action is. The only four-season resort condominium complex at the foot of the mountain, the Resort offers a multitude of convenient on-site services: Restaurants, bars, convenience stores, fitness Centre and three speciality shops for all your skiing, snowboarding and sportswear needs.And all just steps from your condo! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Village Touristique Mont-Sainte-Anne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.