Hotel was what you expect for a Premier Inn; Rooms clean, bathroom standard - water pressure in shower wasn't powerful but it was hot (very hot in the case of the basin), and daily fresh towels even when not asked for. Only qualm was that the one day we were late up (10 am) we didn't have any replacement milk... More
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Falkirk (Larbert) Hotel
- Premier Inn Falkirk (Larbert) Hotel Larbert
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated for both business and leisure guests. For business this hotel is located on Glenbervie business park. Conveniently just a 10 minute walk from Larbert train station, with great links to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Also with Connections with the East Coast and West Coast Mainline Services.There Is also an excellent bus service from the main road outside the hotel with regular bus services to Falkirk Town Centre and Stirling Our Falkirk Larbert Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite pub restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Falkirk - Larbert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.