I've been a regular to this hotel since it opened in June 2011, staying weekly for business. The hotel is very clean and modern. The rooms are of a high standard and the 6th floor is best if you can get it. I find the food a little hit and miss (and a bit expensive) sometimes. You can also struggle... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre Hotel Bristol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bristol's newest hotel located on Bond Street in the city centre. Opposite Cabot and Broadmead shopping centre, an ideal location for all of the city centre activities and attractions. This new hotel has been completed to a very high modern standard with Standard, Superior, Deluxe, Executive and Suite bedrooms. The Spot restaurant provides excellent food at value prices or try the 7evern bar for drinks or bar food. 1/2hr free internet for all hotel guests with reduced price parking in the NCP car park under the hotel. 7 flexible conference and banqueting rooms are also available. This hotel prides itself on ensuring that the guests are the main focus and the hotel team will go out of their way to ensure that a great experience is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.